People's Global Action (PGA) activists have created an archive of various reports, discussions, and debates concerning the World Social Forum in Nairobi (2007).
Some of these articles include:
- Trevor Ngwane: What happened in Nairobi (January 2007)
- Patrick Bond: From WSF 'NGO trade fair' to left politics?
- The World Social Forum 2007: A Kenyan Perspective
- Shannon Walsh: We won't pay to discuss our own poverty!
- Sarah Choukah: The World Social Forum fails to Address the War in the Middle East
- Tajudeen Abdul-Raheem: Africa: WSF - It Was a Meeting of NGOs, Not the Masses
- Jordan Flaherty : World Social Forum Diary
Click here to read more